- Assess existing Customer Experience Management (CEM) programs to gather, analyze, and articulate insights on customer relationship (current and future).
- Deliver OnTrack Customer Experience Management (OTCEM) programs. OTCEM is our own comprehensive set of recommendations and tools that enable companies to become truly customer-centric and achieve more profitable relationships. See our Compass page for more information on our approach.
- Conduct unbiased interviews and surveys to discern and measure key issues and opportunities.
- Gather data and insights into employees' performance perceptions and evolving needs.
- Gather data and insights into customers' performance perceptions and evolving needs.
- Gap analysis to compare employee versus customer perceptions.
- Tailor highly effective summaries of data and insights for executive dialogs and briefings.
- Train various audiences who will receive, need to decipher, and form effective action plans based on collected data.
- Tools for sales teams to craft the relationships with their custumers.
- Align organizations and programs to maximize focus on the customer.
- Develop highly effective and innovative action plans based on customer insights.
- Advise on compensation/incentive programs to ensure customer focus.
- Repair broken relationships between clients and their customers through measurement and mediation.
- Measuring your customer's perceptions on many attributes of your business relationship.
- Analyzing results and conducting a workshop to develop a relationship strategy and improvement initiatives.
- Facilitating/driving account planning to address customer issues and identify revenue-generating opportunities.
- Coaching sales teams to transform selling approach to better meet evolving customer and business needs.
- Motivating and focusing people and programs on the customer, especially during dynamic change.
OnTrack Safety programs available
Safety packages range from a simple manual and basic small business safety program guideline, to a full fledged "Safety in a Box" turnkey program that includes a comprehensive series of modules and a hands-on development program customized to a client's individual needs.
A safety manual (individualized with your company name) that covers a wide array of compliance issues and a workbook for internal safety committee meetings (by agenda) with check lists and guidelines to maintain record keeping and meeting minutes, as well as, team building exercises and first response training information.
Safety in a Box package
Everything a small to mid-size business will require to get a program off the ground and running. It contains a fully customized safety manual, and a fully integrated safety program that will bring immediate compliance to your facility. You will receive training, materials and a personally organized program that includes safety committee creation and oversight during the initial start-up period that will provide a presence to prepare a safety officer and committee leader to take control of your program. OnTrack will provide an agenda for the initial series of meetings and exercises, as well as any materials and booklets required throughout this phase.
- We will work one on one with you in our "train the trainer" program.
- OnTrack will provide a database available for questions and training issues.
- We offer discounted safety supplies and additional items to support the programs.
- We can also build a comprehensive Disaster Recovery Program to protect against unforeseen events.